Friday, May 13, 2016

MHM FAST FOOD

Courtesy of Weheartit
There are a variety of different cuisines available to us, Mexican, Japanese, Chinese, Thai and a lot of others. Knowing a girl like me I love all of them. Scratch that, I love food in general. However, I would specifically like to talk about fast food. Everyone has their weakness and occasional cravings for the unhealthy yumminess. I have learned though that the place to get food is different for every person and there are factors as to why we choose the place we do. For some it is because of where you are from or what you grew up with, for other it is purely based on what you like and what you think tastes the best. There are just so many options to choose from when going out. Wendy's, Taco Bell, Arby's, and Five Guys are just a few examples. On that note I will share my top three favorite fast food restaurants.

1. Wendy's
Okay, almost everyday either in class or at lacrosse practice the number six crossed my mind. For those of you who have never been a number six is a spicy chicken sandwich with fries and a drink. Looking back now it is probably not the best choice to eat it but I look forward to road trips and the days I just don't care. I'll just say it now the sandwich is my guilty pleasure, it's the best.

2. Chick-Fil-A
Ugh, this place is also a good time. For some people it isn' their favorite because it is more of an east coast thing (even though they are everywhere). Fried chicken, sweet tea, pickles and waffle fries are all necessities. After a hard fast paced lacrosse game Chick-Fil-A is where it is at. If I am ever not feeling it or not wanting to push myself I have to see the bright side, some nice fried chicken and sweet tea.

Courtesy of Weheartit
3. In and Out
For those of us who live in the great state of Utah are lucky enough to experience In and Out Burger. In Park City there is not o
ne in sight but if you are brave enough to venture down to Farmington or a nice day in Herriman sure enough there is at least one every two blocks. Honestly I am grateful because then I can look forward to the trip. A double cheese burger, fries and a shake is my order.

On that note, yes I love fast food and have been to plenty of places, there is also a list of places I haven't been. Being in a family I am told what not to eat and Taco Bell is on the list. You are probably wondering why it is a no. Well, being 100% honest I have no clue why I am not aloud to go and it sort of bothers me because tacos are my favorite food. I guess I'll just have to be a rule breaker and try it. Anyways, I love food which is obvious and I  have said it before but I thought it might be nice to share my favorite places.

No comments:

Post a Comment